The challenge has always been either to live forever and have enough power to control everyone or devise a system that handles every contingency. In both cases failure is assured. It is assured because the individual is mortal and the systems devised have always been reliant upon personal integrity and truthfulness.
Enter the Global Mind. A perpetual system that remembers everything and is not reliant upon personal integrity or truthfulness.
The components of the system are:
- The computer network which is artificially intelligent, organically programmed, and context aware.
- The pendant, and electronic devices which displays congruence. Is the person in the right place, at the right time, doing the right things?
- The mood ring, an electronic device which reads and display a person’s physiological state of being. Are they at ease, and happy to be where they are, with little or no apprehension about the circumstances.
- The eye contact lens-display or glasses which allows the wearer to see their relative value to society and the pertinent information relative to their situation and circumstances.
- The Global Mind records everyone’s actions, interacts with the individual, calculates their relative worth and allow others to see how worthy one is to address the problem or handle the issue. It also determines what good and services are available and when a person can have them.
- In each instance they are personal aids which enable an individual to know who, what, where, when, and why. They provide real time feedback as a means of defining, refining, and achieving their best personal behavior.
- The entire system is devoted to the prosperity of the human species, the stewardship he and or she has, and the development of the individual to their greatest potential. Which is neither equal, equitable, or even fair. It is however reflective of the human condition and the aspirations of the individual.